With Calcium & Phosphorus Ions to Re-Mineralize the Teeth
Dr. Collins RESTORE Remineralizing Toothpaste
* Contains NovaMin to rebuild the tooth surface
* Restores lost tooth minerals and strengthens teeth
* Fluoride Free Remineralizing Toothpaste
* Kills bacteria associated with cavities
* Reduces tooth sensitivity
* Clinically proven to provide the preventive tooth and gum care that dentists recommend.
* Scientifically proven to repair tooth abrasion and erosion from acidic foods, bacterial acids and over brushing.
* Reverse the damage to the tooth from both acidic foods, bacterial acids and over brushing.
* Naturally brightens teeth, restoring their natural shine.
* Nourishes the teeth with essential calcium and phosphorus ions needed for the natural self-repair process of the teeth.
* Supplements bioavailable calcium and other essential minerals for stronger, healthier teeth.
* Supercharges your mouth with the same calcium and essential mineral ions that your saliva uses to protect your teeth and gums.
3/1/10 - Sorry, Currently Unavailable from OraMedia.
In stock at Drugstore.com :
Article: How Teeth Remineralize and DE-Mineralize
Articles on Gum Disease | Newsletter Archive | Dr. Robert O. Nara Interview: Freedom From Dental Disease
Healthy Teeth and Gums | 3 Steps to Acheiving Proper Oral Health | Let your Teeth Heal Themselves
How to Eliminate the Dentist From Your Life | Healthy Teeth in Children
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Q&A With a Periodontal Patient | What Are You Brushing With?
Subscribe to the OraMedia Newsletter
OraMedia Products; Oral Irrigators, Floss, Mouth Rinse, OraMD, Maxiumum Teeth Whitening...
Bad Breath and Gingivitis | Is Your Dentist Taking Shortcuts? | How to Become Dentally Self Sufficient
Feelings! | Principles of the Seven Factors for Keeping Your Teeth Healthy for Life
Venus, Mars and Oral Hygiene | Via Jet Pro | TheraSol | Glide Floss
BANA Test | 10 Tips for Keeping Your Teeth Healthy for Life! | OraMedia Newsletter Advertizing | Take Bad Breath Seriously
Behavioral Effects of Fluorides on Mass Populations
What is the Best Way to Purify My Water?